Published on 30/10/2020 / Total invested: 1,000 euros
Wisefund is an Estonian platform that has been working since 2009 as brokers under the name Nord Capital Markets. In 2019 they have launched their new crowdlending platform with returns close to 22%, although in my case I have invested in a 19.2% project that has been a fiasco.
Attention, because they do not answer emails, do not return interest or the capital of the only project in which I have invested and which ended in mid-October, nor do they update any information, so it could be another fraudulent platform.
It’s a platform that I started investing in in mid-September 2019 and has the experience of a large investment group, but it’s failing in the only project I’ve invested in and I’m no longer going to give them more leeway. Here are their main features:
- They have published projects of a certain entity between 80,000 and 250,000 euros, with periods from four months.
- In the event that a project is not financed in the expected time, the amount invested without any profitability is refunded.
- It generates monthly interest from the moment the investment is made. NOTE: This remains to be seen.
- Investments can be made from 10€and do not have a maximum published by investor.
- They do not have autoinvest and do not provide their page in Spanish.
- In January 2020 they launched their secondary market and allow to sell some projects in advance at a previously determined price.
- As of the end of August they have financed more than 4 million euros and published 23 projects.