Monethera (WATCH OUT, SCAM)

Edited on 30/01/2021 / Total invested: 6,253€

Monethera has been confirmed as the third major fall of the year. Estonian and Lithuanian police have begun their investigations. Relevant complaints have been filed and the judicial process has already been launched.

Pending the status of the latest bank accounts used by Monethera and submitting them to the trustee, the transactions made by each entity will begin to be investigated.

It appears that fake projects published on this platform continue to appear.

One of the financial institutions has provided the trustee with incomplete accounts that could demonstrate its lack of transparency with regard to anti-money laundering (AML) legislation.

This information would complete the map of features collaborating with Monethera and they could know the entire financial scheme.

I am putting on record the monthly information on this platform, which has disappearedsince the end of March 2020, as it is. The following is just a report, but you should be aware that it is not up to date:

All investors on this platform are very disappointed and uneasy about their buyback blocking issues and in their bank accounts that prevent returns. Weeks ago they signed up for the Covid-19 car as an excuse to put all their activity on suspense until the state of emergency disappears, with no specific date.

Emails, social media or any other means of communication will not be attended since the end of March. In short, they will disappear until new order.

In my case, at the end of the “Jarton Adhesives” project, I requested the withdrawal of 508 euros on February 14, which came to my account a month later. Since this date and in my case, two projects have been completed. One has been pending withdrawal on the platform and the other, although it ended on March 1, appears active:

Withdrawal of 84o and 517.45o pending, appear with the watch symbol “in the process of withdrawal”

We do not know how long Monethera’s period of activity abandonment will last and we hear very critical voices that advance a possible scam on the part of the platform, as was already the case with Kuetzal and Envestio. At the moment I am cautious in my opinion, but their last blog was published at the end of February, before COVID-19 and they were already very pessimistic about their future…

I do not recommend making investments on this platform at the moment, but if you want to get in the way of it, you can do it here. Another platform on which to apply disinversion and prudence to achieve financial freedom.

And this is the screenshot of my control panel. It is necessary to take into account the 517.45 euros that are “in process” transfer, so the actual total is 6253 euros, instead of the 5736 euros listed below:

Monethera has been a working Estonian platform since 2019, although they have been working in the private investment market since 2017. With returns of around 16% – 21%, with a certain guarantee covered by pledged commercial assets and personal guarantees of the director of each project.

They have a page in Spanish still somewhat light content, but that sums up their profile well.

This platform combines the following features:

  • Projects related to real estate, start-ups, logistics, industry and new technologies.
  • It generates interest that is charged on the first working day of each month and allows investments from 100 euros.
  • Periods between 3 and 24 months.
  • They present somewhat scarce information in some projects.
  • In case the project gets at least 80% of the required investments, Monethera will add the remaining amount to start its implementation.
  • It allows us to return our shares in advance of the end of the agreed period with a penalty between 5.5% and 7.5%.
  • Monethera is guaranteed a reserve fund to cover the repayment of 35% of investments. The remaining 65% and interest will be issued when Monethera collects all of the project owners’ debt through a judicial process, the process of which can be extended by up to a year and a half.
  • They do not have Autoinvest or secondary market, but given their current volume, it is also not necessary.

These charts are not updated, as I am waiting for the amount of three projects to be returned to me and I show those of past months so as not to distort them: