Month of juicy returns
Indeed, month of juicy returns and is that, finally, Housers has returned 1,174 euros of late interest of three projects and Crowdestor has returned 1,540 euros from another late project.
I am very satisfied, since October has contributed 1,460 euros to my target of 2,500 euros per month proposed, far from the 448 euros of September. And these numbers will remain as long as Housers meets the proposed payment schedule, although I have little confidence in them.
Mintos continues to disappoint in its numbers, as its profitability has been a mescher euro, since I have only invested 12% of my funds, while the remaining 88% is in the process of recovering. I keep lowering my portfolio with them.
On 28 October they launched a new risk classification system that take into account more variables. You can see the details in its section below.
Peerberry continues to workwell, without startle, adding 4€ this month. Some of his collaborators have increased profitability this month, although in my case it has not changed.
Viainvest and Robo.cash continue to offer their usual stability and have contributed 7€ and 19€ respectively. They will continue to form the basis for further crowdlending alongside Peerberry, Bondster and Lenndy.
Robo.cash has launched its bonus campaign in which they offer an additional 1% to the amount invested. Learn more here.
This month it has been very pleasant to receive the full return of Crowdestor’s Catch Summer project that was two months late, while Fertilizer Export Financing has still been pending since May, with 1,494 euros invested.
And with delayed interests we have the INCH2, Kabuki, Saapio and Forestland Investments projects, but in all of them it seems that solutions will be offered shortly.
The new control panel, more intuitive and full of information at first sight, has also been welcomed with joy. Below I show mine with all the details.
This active platform has launched its secondary market with VERY attractive offers that I will also show you in its section, below.
Lenndy and Bondster have helped me with 12€ each and both continue to offer high profitability with little risk. The first has joined the Giantus Group, while Bondster has added a new originator to its portfolio: ITF Group.
Bulkestate is still stable and smooth, while at Swaper I am not happy with its severality of projects and I have withdrawn everything invested except 28€ testimonials that I will see if I will keep or withdraw soon.
The platforms I am least satisfied with are Crowdestate, Grupeer and Wisefund. The first has been giving its payment commitments for months, although in November they have announced a new timetable that we will see if they fail again.
Grupeer could fulfill his contractual obligations, but this month theirr blog post gives me the impression that it does not define anything new and leaves in the hands of third parties all the management for the return of the outstanding amounts.
Finally, Wisefund still does not provide any information despite my insistence, so this month it will serve to contact others affected and bring a class action.
The good (and unexpected) news this month has been the payment of late interest on the Albufera III, Marismas de Odiel and Torres de Paterna projects by Housers.
This month an individual’s lawsuit against the platform had been allowed to process. It is the first of many that are coming…
Finally, about Kuetzal, Monethera and Envestio there have been some news that you can read at the end of this post.
In relation to the situation of investment platforms, excellent news came on 20 October, when the Official Journal of the European Union was published approval of Crowdfunding supplier regulation, which will facilitate greater safety and protect investors from potential losses.
If you want to know what will affect investors,the conditions for regulatory approval in the European and National context and which platforms are requesting, click here.
Here’s the table with the percentages and returns for each platform this month:
And here’s what’s new in the detail of each platform:
Mintos (extended version)
This month Mintos has let me down again and of the 1.010 euros invested, only 117 euros are offering profitability, since the remaining 893 euros are trying to be recovered because they have breached their commitment to return (Buyback).
What I blame most to Mintos is that, until the moment the platforms I invested in failed, they had been given classifications between A- and B.
On October 23, they issued a summary of a video about the funds being recovered. It lasts an hour and you can see it in English here. The most current information on the situation of each originator appears here:Continue reading “Update of my portfolio: October 2020”